Question Payment per post/thread?
Hy. Can you be more specific with how many Tronicoins we can earn per each post and thread created? I searched the entire forum and couldn't find that information. Also, there aren't any rules saying which categories pay for posting, what is the hourly/daily limit for paid posts. You should add all of those details in a thread so that everyone can see them.
these are our recent updates about rewards, please read the entire post in our support forum
- Daily visits: 2 Tronicoins.
- viewing contents: 1 Tronicoins. (limit 10 per day).
- Publishing contents: 50 Tronicoins. (limit 1 per day).
- Approved Comment: 5 Tronicoins.
- clicking on links : 3 Tronicoins. (more details will be announced soon).
- referring a new member: 100 Tronicoins
So 0.05$ for creating a thread and it is limited to 1 per day? And 0.005$ per post? Good luck trying to get users on your forum, no wonder it is so empty now. You need 200 posts just to get 1$, absolutely no one is going to work on this forum with such low payments.
thank you, I will contact you very shortly. in the meantime, you can propose anything in the tronictalk suggestion forum, keep the private subjects till I contact you.